Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Branching Out

I finished the scarf for the exchange I joined. I used 2 skeins of Cascade Cloud 9, which is 50% Merino & 50% Angora. I purchased the yarn at my very local yarn store, Knitting & Stitching. A yarn store I can walk to...Yay!

Notice Sweet Georgia Brown modeling the scarf? Well, I've been wanting one of these adjustable dress forms for ages! One day I was complaining to my boss how I really wanted a serger but my apartment was too small to house any more crafting things and how I really wanted a dress form but I didn't want to pay retail for it. And she goes, Oh, I have one. You can have mine, I almost threw it out yesterday because my husband wants it out of the house. Needless to say, I was at her place bright and early the next morning to pick up Georgia. Projcet Runway...here I come! OK, maybe not, but I can dream!

Labels:

|