Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Finished Object

I have another one! I finished the Razor cami. I used 5.5 balls of Jaeger Albany on #5 needles. The only change I made to the pattern was to do a 3 stitch I-cord for the straps. Oh, and I also split for the front and back at a different place than the pattern called for. I saw on the knitalong where people said that the straps ended up in the arm pit so I tried it on and figured out where I wanted the straps to be and split for the front and back that way.

The lace pattern is super easy to's just 2 rows with the 2nd row being a knit row. My top rolls a bit after blocking so you might want to finish it a little differently.