Monday, September 25, 2006

It's About Time...

I was in Toronto over the weekend and took only one project with me to GET IT DONE! And I did! Finally, an FO. Here is the pinwheel blanket that was supposed to be done 2 weeks ago. I'm meeting up with my preggers friend on Wednesday so I hope it's dry so I can get it out of my life. I worked on this off and on, mostly on, for about 4 weeks and I'm glad that it's off my needles. I thought baby knits are supposed to be easy and fun? I guess I just pick the wrong baby projects cause this was another one that I stopped enjoying working on. It wasn't difficult, it just took forever... I guess it's because I should have done it at a bigger guage. I used 7 balls of Rowan 4-ply CashCotton, double-stranded on US #6 needles.



PS: I didn't get to Lettuce Knit cause we stayed in the suburbs and not Toronto proper...maybe next time!

|