Sunday, June 18, 2006

What I've Been Up To

I know it's been a while, but I have been crafting! I spent the weekend in MD with my friend Kenyatta. I took the bus so I had plenty o' time to "Do Stuff"...especially when you hit rush hour traffic in 3 different states (whew!)
The Sweet Pea shawl is pretty much done. I just need to add the fringe.

The next time you see this, I'll be dressed for a wedding.
The Somewhat Cowl only needs it's cowl and the (blue)Green Gable, well, let's just say it won't be done in time to be an FO for this month's Project Spectrum. It's off the needles AGAIN. It was too big when I tried it on and after I ripped back, I didn't put the stitches back on the needle correctly so the raglan increase is all funky. I'm letting that project marinate since I've already cast on for the Pia top that's in Rowan mag 35.

|