Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Let's Play Catch Up!

The night that we left Manhattan, we met up with a few folks for one last drink. It just so happens that the place was also a karaoke bar. How did that happen? I think everyone had a fun time. Thanks to everyone who came out.


We found a new place to live, hopefully we can move in within the next 2 weeks.


And, we got engaged! No date yet, the planning will have to wait until after we get settled.


On the knitting front, I've done very little. I finished up this baby beanie for a co-worker before I left Manhattan.


But I did find my local yarn shop. It's called Loopy Yarns and they have a table where you can knit and chat, especially during their open knit night on Fridays. I think I'll like this place even though I miss everyone at The Point terribly.

Labels:

|