Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I Certainly Am A Happy Hooker!

Well, I finally got my copy today. After reading about it on other blogs, I was definitely anticipating the arrival of the book. I had to order it from ebay cause every place I went had already sold out or hadn’t even gotten the first shipment yet. And every time I went on amazon, “not yet released” was posted there, even though people had already posted pics of their FOs on Craftster. What was that about??? I was very antsy for a whole week, but that’s all behind me now, I have it in my possession…and I have read through the patterns several times…and love all of them. 2 friends have birthdays next week and I want to make a Fit to Be Tied bag and a Fat Bottom bag as their gifts. So I have to get crackin!! I know it’s March 1st and March is my non-yarn buying month, but I’ll let that slide this one time. I’m only gonna head to Michael’s for Lion Cotton. How much damage could I possibly do there, right? Right?

|