Thursday, January 18, 2007

What Big Eyes You Have!


Ball of Yarn
Originally uploaded by skillj.

It's always fun and games at The Point. Here's Johanna posing for me for one of my Monthly Scavenger Hunt shots at Flickr.
It may not seem like it since I haven't posted in a while, but I have been very busy. I FINALLY got around to blocking the hooded sweater I finished in like, November! Hopefully it won't take too long to dry. It's drying on the coffee table with tray tables strategically positioned around it to keep Wolfen away if he decides to go investigating. Last night, I started sewing up the Doctor bag and I cut out the pieces for the lining. I cannot wait to carry this puppy! I finished a crocheted teddy bear weeks ago and I'm waiting on bean bag innards to fill it with. (Don't worry, it's for room decor not to give to the baby.) The Pampas cardi from Rowan is coming along, I've knit the back and a front. So, hopefully I'll have some entries for a 2007 FO Flickr set soon.

|