Sunday, July 30, 2006

Sizzle it, Just a little bit

I finished Sizzle. It feels like I haven't actually finished knitting anything in a long time. But I'm beginning to reconcile with the fact that I love to make lists and I love to start projects, but finish them...that's another story.

I didn't have any problems with the pattern, which was great after the (Blue)Green Gable fiasco...that one's on the backburner for now. The Sizzle pattern was so easy to follow that if I didn't have about 150 or so projects en queue, I would make another one.
I also made another handbag. It's McCall pattern #5151.


Yeah, so what if this one is denim, too? I must have bought all the denim in the store that day (being that I also have enough for a skirt)...well, at least it's getting used. This bag is for another swap that I signed up for on Swap-bot. Do you know of this site which is my latest obsession? I think I'm currently signed up for 10 swaps. Go check it out when you get a chance.

Labels:

|