Monday, December 26, 2005

Happy Jolly!

I hope everyone had a good holiday! We drove to Chicago for the weekend, yes...just the weekend, and it wasn't all that bad. Despite the ice storm that shut down I-80 for a few hours. Thank goodness that Christian can read a map cause he was able to get us on our way via state routes to where I-80 was open and ice/accident free. If I had been by myself, I probably would have sat there and waited it out. ((shudder))
Here is Cindy in her Blizzard wrap. She's a crocheter so she was very appreciative.


I'll post more pics of recipients as I get them.

Here is Christian's niece opening her gifts. Cute, huh?


She kept putting the sticky bows on top of her head. I commented that it's just like a wedding shower when you make a hat out of all the ribbons and bows. Her dad looked at me and said we have a few years for that yet. :) :)

|