Wednesday, September 07, 2005

SP6 Questionairre

1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer higher quality and/or natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you? I wouldn't consider myself a snob, but I do try to avoid 100% acrylic if at all possible.

2. Do you spin? Crochet? I crochet.

3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.) I'm not allergic, but I hate to smell smoke.

4. How long have you been knitting? 6 months

5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
  • see here


  • 6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.) Vanilla or Pumpkin

    7. Do you have a sweet tooth? Let's just say I have quite a few fillings in my mouth.

    8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? I like to bead jewelry & sew.

    9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) I listen to anything except country music & death metal. The Killers are my favorite band of the moment.

    10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can't stand? Greens & golds are my favorite, nothing neony.

    11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? Living with my boytoy of 6 years and we have a pit/shephard/boxer mix.

    12. What are your life dreams? (really stretching it here, I know) I really would like to make my jewelry business my full-time gig.

    13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? Anything Rowan.

    14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? None, it all has it's purpose. Well, wait, I really can't stand homespun.

    15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s? Shrugs!!!!!

    16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Shrugs!!!!!

    17. What are you knitting right now? Wrap, shrug, hat, scarves for Christmas gifts.

    18. What do you think about ponchos? I'm over ponchos...on to capelets!

    19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Both work for me.

    20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? Aluminum.

    21. Are you a sock knitter? Nope, haven't tried yet.

    22. How did you learn to knit? I'm still learning...my stitch n bitch gals are great with showing me things.

    23. How old is your oldest UFO? 6 months

    24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird? Winnie the Pooh!!!

    25. What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving.

    26. Is there anything that you collect? Magnets & anything Pooh

    27. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? Interweave Knits

    28. Any books out there you are dying to get your hands on? Vogue handbook of knitting

    29. Any patterns you have been coveting, but haven't bought for one reason or another??
    Sarah's shawl collared cardigan by White Lies Designs

    |